Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I haven't tried McDonalds' yet, but a friend said that she had a
Joined: Feb 18, 2006
Posted to Thread #18719 at 2:13 pm on Aug 3, 2010
blueberry one as she came through Gila Bend. She really liked the taste. I tried to get one at the McDonalds in the local WalMart, but they don't have the machine yet. A new McD's is supposed to open soon. If I get one, I guess I cannot think of it as a healthy snack.
Friends are the flowers in the garden of life.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18719. Things that are purported to be healthy - Melissa Dallas - 2:27am on 08/03/10 (4)
- Jack in the Box did something similar with smoothies from Minute Maid. They were awful! - Michael in Phoenix - 5:51am on 08/03/10
- I haven't tried McDonalds' yet, but a friend said that she had a - BobbiJoAZ - 2:13pm on 08/03/10
- Loaded with sugar too. :( I have a coupon for a free 12oz. Debating whether "Free" is worth it! [NT] - MoNJ - 5:19pm on 08/03/10
- This subject came up at family dinner on Sunday. Apparently my neice twitters or follows tweets? - barb_b - 7:22pm on 08/03/10