Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have a similar recipe, I think from a Sunset cookbook, that adds thinly sliced pepperoni. good
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #18716 at 5:07 pm on Aug 3, 2010
comfort food dish that just about everyone likes.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 18716. Here's an old T & T casserole recipe that I happened to run across & made 4 our dinner 1 day last wk - wigs - 7:17pm on 08/02/10 (5)
- I have a similar recipe, I think from a Sunset cookbook, that adds thinly sliced pepperoni. good - AngAk - 5:07pm on 08/03/10
- Hey, that's a great idea--I may throw in some pepperoni, too, the next time I make that casserole. - wigs - 7:15pm on 08/06/10
- I love your recipes wigs. I have so many copied. [NT] - AngAk - 9:33pm on 08/06/10
- Me, too! Thanks for sharing them. [NT] - Curious1 - 7:23pm on 08/07/10
- You are both more than welcome! I have found & used so many wonderful RECS from all you fine - wigs - 10:53pm on 08/12/10