Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
What about the same thing but using the subject line that the person is using?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18726 at 2:30 pm on Aug 4, 2010
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. �Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 18726. NFRC: Do any of you know how to totally block a message from someone in gmail? - CynUpstateNY - 8:58am on 08/04/10 (6)
- Click Settings, Filters, and Create a New Filter. Add that person's email, & select - Meryl - 10:05am on 08/04/10
- I did that, Meryl but it keeps coming. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 1:56pm on 08/04/10
- What about the same thing but using the subject line that the person is using? [NT] - Dawn_MO - 2:30pm on 08/04/10
- can you set it up to go directly to junk mail? I don't have gmail, but assume it has junk mail. [NT] - AngAk - 5:48pm on 08/04/10
- Cyn, click on your Spam folder, then under 'More Actions', select 'filter messages like these' [NT] - cheezz - 10:17pm on 08/04/10
- I'll try these suggestions- thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 8:03am on 08/05/10