Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I thought the white cake recipe was quite nice---adding the raw egg whites and just mixing them in
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #18725 at 5:47 pm on Aug 4, 2010
no fancy whipping them first.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 18725. another blueberry recipe: Lemon Blueberry Marble Cake. and a nice blog. [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 12:48am on 08/04/10 (7)
- Love the looks of that cake! Thanks Ang [NT] - DawnNYS - 2:28pm on 08/04/10
- oh my - this looks incredible! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 5:31pm on 08/04/10
- I thought the white cake recipe was quite nice---adding the raw egg whites and just mixing them in - AngAk - 5:47pm on 08/04/10
- I can't figure out how to sign up for their post by email - do you know how? [NT] - deb-in-MI - 8:16pm on 08/04/10
- no, I just stumbled on it yesterday. [NT] - AngAk - 11:32pm on 08/04/10
- right below her welcome on the left side is the "subscribe to" box for posts. - AngAk - 11:46pm on 08/04/10
- I'm not sure? (I don't want to subscribe to an RSS feed). However, I wrote to her - deb-in-MI - 11:29am on 08/05/10