Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
very fine-----Corn on the Kabob. with street sauce. fun use of corn and zukes.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #18730 at 7:25 pm on Aug 4, 2010
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 18730. very fine-----Corn on the Kabob. with street sauce. fun use of corn and zukes. [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 7:25pm on 08/04/10 (5)
- Looks Yummy! I would add a lil bit of bacon between the zuch. Love the rec, very clever! [NT] - barb_b - 7:47pm on 08/04/10
- I'm making the sauce with cilantro instead. I still can't picture eating this as street food. seems - AngAk - 11:44pm on 08/04/10
- Ang, here in front of almost every latin grocery or convenience store - Melissa Dallas - 2:22am on 08/05/10
- Ooh, I'll have one please.... [NT] - orchid - 2:46am on 08/05/10
- I saw this made on FoodTV. it looked decadent. hasn't reached us up here. [NT] - AngAk - 3:47am on 08/05/10