Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
where is MacGyver when we need him??
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #18727 at 8:30 pm on Aug 5, 2010
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 18727. Does anyone have a suggestion for a "beer can chicken" type roaster for the grill? (more) - Janet in NC - 1:08pm on 08/04/10 (7)
- they might be on clearance now at end of summer(sniff) [NT] - AngAk - 5:49pm on 08/04/10
- Janet, a few months ago I posted this BBQ roaster that I wanted. I think I got it in my email from [LINK] - FloriSandy - 4:03am on 08/05/10
- Thanks for this. It's just what I want but I'm not sure I want it $30.00 worth :) [NT] - Janet in NC - 12:12pm on 08/05/10
- how 'bout using a bundt pan? placing it on a cookie sheet or something to catch the center drips? [NT] - AngAk - 8:29pm on 08/05/10
- where is MacGyver when we need him?? [NT] - AngAk - 8:30pm on 08/05/10
- Hmmm, how about $4.97 one? You can place a beer can within the cage. There are a lot to choose [LINK] - FloriSandy - 12:02am on 08/06/10
- Walmart has some inexpensive (@$6)ones. Coors Light cans work for skinny chickens... [NT] - Sarah in Charleston - 12:44pm on 08/05/10