Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.


Wiki answers says:

Veteran Member
13598 posts
Joined: Jul 17, 2006


Posted to Thread #18738 at 3:08 am on Aug 6, 2010

"I think you're referring to the little hole found near the bottom of the window. The window is actually made up of three panes. The inside middle pane has the hole in it, and the reason is to equalize pressure on both sides."

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!

Other messages in this thread: