Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I would like a plate of that right now. Thanks Meryl.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18737 at 1:40 pm on Aug 6, 2010
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. �Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 18737. Has anyone made this recipe? REC: Moroccan Braised Beef. - Dawn_MO - 12:34am on 08/06/10 (8)
- I've made something similar. Stirred in peas for color. Carrots sound good too. [NT] - Traca - 2:03am on 08/06/10
- I love peas. I do this all the time too. It's my no-fail perk up a bland dish trick. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 6:34pm on 08/06/10
- Sounds really good. Let us know how it came out. Something I would make for Fri. nite dinners. [NT] - elaine - 3:57am on 08/06/10
- It turned out really good. Everyone in my family liked it a lot, which - Dawn_MO - 7:17pm on 08/06/10
- Here's another one to check out: Mongolian Triple [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 7:30am on 08/06/10
- I would like a plate of that right now. Thanks Meryl. [NT] - Dawn_MO - 1:40pm on 08/06/10
- You're welcome! [NT] - Meryl - 8:12pm on 08/06/10
- This was really good. I kept the veggies in the orzo pilaf that I served with it. - Dawn_MO - 1:05am on 08/12/10