Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Hey, that's a great idea--I may throw in some pepperoni, too, the next time I make that casserole.
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #18716 at 7:15 pm on Aug 6, 2010
Thanks for the suggestion! SUNSET could very well be where Joan Miller got that recipe in the first place. She & I used to be in a monthly pitch-in luncheon group together. Wigs
Other messages in this thread:
- 18716. Here's an old T & T casserole recipe that I happened to run across & made 4 our dinner 1 day last wk - wigs - 7:17pm on 08/02/10 (5)
- I have a similar recipe, I think from a Sunset cookbook, that adds thinly sliced pepperoni. good - AngAk - 5:07pm on 08/03/10
- Hey, that's a great idea--I may throw in some pepperoni, too, the next time I make that casserole. - wigs - 7:15pm on 08/06/10
- I love your recipes wigs. I have so many copied. [NT] - AngAk - 9:33pm on 08/06/10
- Me, too! Thanks for sharing them. [NT] - Curious1 - 7:23pm on 08/07/10
- You are both more than welcome! I have found & used so many wonderful RECS from all you fine - wigs - 10:53pm on 08/12/10