Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Missy...agreed. Pass on Voodoo Doughnuts & Burgerville. You MUST go to Powells Books
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #18735 at 8:51 pm on Aug 6, 2010
for their cookbook collection. It's staggering and I could easily spend days...and $$$ there.
Appizza Scholls is everything they say it is. I make a point of getting there about 15 minutes before they open.
Also, Ken's Bakery is good. The Canneles are out of this world. (hope I'm spelling that right. French baked bits of heaven with a carmelized outside. Swoon!)
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 18735. Going to Portland, OR the end of Sept. Any "must see, do, eat" ideas? [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 11:18pm on 08/05/10 (11)
- Michael - my husband has a temp position out there - Music City Missy - 2:38am on 08/06/10
- For must see - Music City Missy - 2:48am on 08/06/10
- Great information! Thanks, Missy. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 2:31pm on 08/06/10
- how about a cooking class with Caprile and John Pence? funfunfun [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 5:03pm on 08/06/10
- Here are a few tips from my friend that goes several times a month [LINK] - Traca - 6:46pm on 08/06/10
- Traca hit some of the other great places - Music City Missy - 7:34pm on 08/06/10
- Missy...agreed. Pass on Voodoo Doughnuts & Burgerville. You MUST go to Powells Books - Traca - 8:51pm on 08/06/10
- Go to At The Meadow for a mind-boggling array of salts [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 8:54pm on 08/06/10
- OMG! Seven days are not going to be enough! Thanks! [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 11:27pm on 08/06/10
- Just got back from my HS. reunion in Portland and I highly - lorijean - 2:20pm on 08/07/10
- Michael, this St. Honore bakery is wonderful--two locations. AS for sights, don't miss the Japanese [LINK] - Joe - 4:37pm on 08/07/10