Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
We had a dish called Killer Grits in North carolina.
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #18736 at 12:34 am on Aug 7, 2010
Bacon, cheddar, shrimp and so creamy you just knew if God made anything better he kept it for himself (as my aunt says)
We could feel our arteries hardening as we ate it, but oh sooooo gooood.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18736. ISO Good hometown-type places to eat in Nashville. MCM? :o) [NT] - DawnNYS - 11:31pm on 08/05/10 (11)
- OMG - SO many - Music City Missy - 2:31am on 08/06/10
- O.K. Missy, I've just got to know about Killer Crack Grits. - Melissa Dallas - 4:18pm on 08/06/10
- Yeh, me too. [NT] - Sarah in Charleston - 4:36pm on 08/06/10
- I don't know what they do - they are just great even if you don't particularly like grits - Music City Missy - 7:29pm on 08/06/10
- We had a dish called Killer Grits in North carolina. - CynUpstateNY - 12:34am on 08/07/10
- I think MCM needs some company---Road Trip?? [NT] - AngAk - 5:15pm on 08/06/10
- The old Jeep has another trip in her? Boy, would that be fun!! [NT] - Nan - 1:51pm on 08/07/10
- Here's something from the newspaper today on non-touristy places to take people [LINK] - Music City Missy - 7:26pm on 08/06/10
- Thanks Melissa - good timing... but I'm not coming, it's my sister. She's the - DawnNYS - 8:57pm on 08/07/10
- Where were they wanting to go? - Music City Missy - 2:44am on 08/08/10
- Thanks for the tips! I know they mentioned the Chihuly exhibit. I think it - DawnNYS - 11:25pm on 08/11/10