Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Michael, this St. Honore bakery is wonderful--two locations. AS for sights, don't miss the Japanese
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #18735 at 4:37 pm on Aug 7, 2010
Garden and the adjacent Rose Garden, or a drive up the gorge to the falls.
And of course there is wine tasting everywhere.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18735. Going to Portland, OR the end of Sept. Any "must see, do, eat" ideas? [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 11:18pm on 08/05/10 (11)
- Michael - my husband has a temp position out there - Music City Missy - 2:38am on 08/06/10
- For must see - Music City Missy - 2:48am on 08/06/10
- Great information! Thanks, Missy. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 2:31pm on 08/06/10
- how about a cooking class with Caprile and John Pence? funfunfun [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 5:03pm on 08/06/10
- Here are a few tips from my friend that goes several times a month [LINK] - Traca - 6:46pm on 08/06/10
- Traca hit some of the other great places - Music City Missy - 7:34pm on 08/06/10
- Missy...agreed. Pass on Voodoo Doughnuts & Burgerville. You MUST go to Powells Books - Traca - 8:51pm on 08/06/10
- Go to At The Meadow for a mind-boggling array of salts [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 8:54pm on 08/06/10
- OMG! Seven days are not going to be enough! Thanks! [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 11:27pm on 08/06/10
- Just got back from my HS. reunion in Portland and I highly - lorijean - 2:20pm on 08/07/10
- Michael, this St. Honore bakery is wonderful--two locations. AS for sights, don't miss the Japanese [LINK] - Joe - 4:37pm on 08/07/10