Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks Melissa - good timing... but I'm not coming, it's my sister. She's the
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18736 at 8:57 pm on Aug 7, 2010
traveler in the family. Both she and her dh are retired teachers, lots of time, and money burns a hole in her pocket! Then off to Las Vegas, Hawaii, and back in time to go to South Carolina for the second half of the winter.
Thanks for the suggestions! They aren't going to one place they wanted to because of the floods, and they will be there 5 or 6 days.
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18736. ISO Good hometown-type places to eat in Nashville. MCM? :o) [NT] - DawnNYS - 11:31pm on 08/05/10 (11)
- OMG - SO many - Music City Missy - 2:31am on 08/06/10
- O.K. Missy, I've just got to know about Killer Crack Grits. - Melissa Dallas - 4:18pm on 08/06/10
- Yeh, me too. [NT] - Sarah in Charleston - 4:36pm on 08/06/10
- I don't know what they do - they are just great even if you don't particularly like grits - Music City Missy - 7:29pm on 08/06/10
- We had a dish called Killer Grits in North carolina. - CynUpstateNY - 12:34am on 08/07/10
- I think MCM needs some company---Road Trip?? [NT] - AngAk - 5:15pm on 08/06/10
- The old Jeep has another trip in her? Boy, would that be fun!! [NT] - Nan - 1:51pm on 08/07/10
- Here's something from the newspaper today on non-touristy places to take people [LINK] - Music City Missy - 7:26pm on 08/06/10
- Thanks Melissa - good timing... but I'm not coming, it's my sister. She's the - DawnNYS - 8:57pm on 08/07/10
- Where were they wanting to go? - Music City Missy - 2:44am on 08/08/10
- Thanks for the tips! I know they mentioned the Chihuly exhibit. I think it - DawnNYS - 11:25pm on 08/11/10