Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I saw them this weekend near the ice cream. I looked for a cherry pie recipe on the jar...
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #18734 at 1:30 am on Aug 9, 2010
but all they suggested was pouring it over ice cream.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18734. Peach Crostata advice needed - Tess - 5:47pm on 08/05/10 (12)
- I like the idea of letting them steep first and reducing the juices. I think it be more reliable - Joe - 10:19pm on 08/05/10
- Joe, I've become a huge fan of reducing juices. A month ago, I couldn't find good tomatoes - Traca - 2:07am on 08/06/10
- If you use the Trader Joe's morello cherries, cook down the juice for a really flavorful addition [NT] - cheezz - 2:53am on 08/06/10
- Where are these cherries at TJs? Are they frozen? [NT] - Traca - 8:52pm on 08/06/10
- Nope - they are in a glass jar with the other canned fruit. [NT] - cheezz - 1:00am on 08/07/10
- You're so right, Jane- they're delicious! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 4:41pm on 08/07/10
- and all these years we'd been throwing the watery juice down the drain not realizing - cheezz - 7:52pm on 08/07/10
- I saw them this weekend near the ice cream. I looked for a cherry pie recipe on the jar... - Joe - 1:30am on 08/09/10
- Reduction is the key to so many things! Concentrating flavor.... - Joe - 1:28am on 08/09/10
- I oven roast bananas for banana bread then reduce the liquid for a concentrated "banana-y" flavor. - Steve2 in LA - 4:18am on 08/09/10
- The juice reduction is how CI does their banana bread, too - best I've ever tasted! - cheezz - 5:07am on 08/09/10
- Brilliant! [NT] - Traca - 7:05pm on 08/11/10