Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks for the tips! I know they mentioned the Chihuly exhibit. I think it
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18736 at 11:25 pm on Aug 11, 2010
was the Opryland hotel they had originally wanted to go to. Hope you're staying cool there - and dry!
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18736. ISO Good hometown-type places to eat in Nashville. MCM? :o) [NT] - DawnNYS - 11:31pm on 08/05/10 (11)
- OMG - SO many - Music City Missy - 2:31am on 08/06/10
- O.K. Missy, I've just got to know about Killer Crack Grits. - Melissa Dallas - 4:18pm on 08/06/10
- Yeh, me too. [NT] - Sarah in Charleston - 4:36pm on 08/06/10
- I don't know what they do - they are just great even if you don't particularly like grits - Music City Missy - 7:29pm on 08/06/10
- We had a dish called Killer Grits in North carolina. - CynUpstateNY - 12:34am on 08/07/10
- I think MCM needs some company---Road Trip?? [NT] - AngAk - 5:15pm on 08/06/10
- The old Jeep has another trip in her? Boy, would that be fun!! [NT] - Nan - 1:51pm on 08/07/10
- Here's something from the newspaper today on non-touristy places to take people [LINK] - Music City Missy - 7:26pm on 08/06/10
- Thanks Melissa - good timing... but I'm not coming, it's my sister. She's the - DawnNYS - 8:57pm on 08/07/10
- Where were they wanting to go? - Music City Missy - 2:44am on 08/08/10
- Thanks for the tips! I know they mentioned the Chihuly exhibit. I think it - DawnNYS - 11:25pm on 08/11/10