Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Naples||
We are going to the Bradenton Farmer's Market in Village of the Arts tomorrow...
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #18869 at 1:12 pm on Aug 27, 2010
if you would like to go, wear a giant purple bow around your neck so I will see you!!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18869. Rec: Hong Kong (Fragrant Harbour) Style Fried Rice. My dinner last night and the best fried rice I [LINK] - FloriSandy - 4:28pm on 08/25/10 (13)
- Love, love fried rice and this looks delicious! Now where did you find that sausage?? [NT] - Curious1 - 5:48pm on 08/25/10
- Aw thanks Curious. I bought the sausage at Wong Kai in Bradenton. I also picked up some fresh - FloriSandy - 5:56pm on 08/25/10
- If you get to Bradenton often... [LINK] - judy-mass - 1:46am on 08/26/10
- I actually live in Bradenton and will look Bonni up! Thanks, Judy. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 2:03am on 08/26/10
- Ha! There's my fellow Bradentonite/Bradentonian?? Michael, we really must [LINK] - FloriSandy - 2:17am on 08/26/10
- We are going to the Bradenton Farmer's Market in Village of the Arts tomorrow... - Michael in Sarasota - 1:12pm on 08/27/10
- Will you settle for a blonde - FloriSandy - 4:53pm on 08/27/10
- Well I'll be darned! I've yet to explore the Village of the Arts but when I do, I - FloriSandy - 2:11am on 08/26/10
- Oh my, the pizza and stromboli look wonderful! Everything does. [NT] - Curious1 - 8:32pm on 08/26/10
- Come along Curious and anyone else that wants to join us for this local road trip [NT] - FloriSandy - 9:38pm on 08/26/10
- Looks Yummy! Nice pics! I purchased the sausage once to replicate Yum Khun Chen? Something like - barb_b - 11:38am on 08/26/10
- Thanks Barb. Have fun at the Asian market! [NT] - FloriSandy - 10:12pm on 08/26/10
- That looks great, Sandy! [NT] - Meryl - 11:29pm on 08/27/10