Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
GREAT STUFF Cathy Z, thanks!
Joined: Aug 4, 2006
Posted to Thread #18901 at 12:24 am on Sep 2, 2010
I'm in Oklahoma City, OK, a very conservvative spending state, where even the wealthy are hard to sell, and the median income isn't over 40 grand a year. "The Good Ol Boy" system RULRS here, so you get to the woman running the man, you have it made, very good advice!
I'm looking for cooking home meals for 2 weeks at a time for families, and some dinner party biz, maybe a cater job here and there.
Not the greatest place to begin a biz like this, but I will succeed.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18901. Is anyone here a personal chef? If so, - Kendall - 10:39pm on 08/30/10 (11)
- I'm not, but I have 3 chefs renting space from me that are............. - michelle - 11:38pm on 08/30/10
- Love the resume-menu - what a great idea.... - deb-in-MI - 10:52am on 08/31/10
- I am in the same boat as you Kendall. [IMAGE] - Dawn_MO - 1:56pm on 08/31/10
- re: health regulations - michelle - 10:36pm on 08/31/10
- Thank You All So Much!!! - Kendall - 12:55am on 09/01/10
- I spent time as a personal chef many years ago - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:14pm on 09/01/10
- GREAT STUFF Cathy Z, thanks! - Kendall - 12:24am on 09/02/10
- I don't have the licensing and other qualifications for "caterer," so technically , - Joe - 3:52am on 09/02/10
- "pretend not to notice "--that made me smile this morning! Great idea for Silent Auction item [NT] - AngAk - 6:34pm on 09/02/10
- Best of luck to you! - SallyBR - 11:42pm on 09/02/10
- I used to live in Okarche and worked at Quail Springs Mall---small world. [NT] - AngAk - 8:55pm on 09/03/10