Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
A great find Traca. I've saved it to my desktop. Mushroom rarebit, Mussel & chorizo fideuá. Thanks!
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #18930 at 11:53 pm on Sep 4, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 18930. Whoo hoo! Check out this motherload of recipes at Austrailia's Gourmet Traveller [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 9:28pm on 09/04/10 (7)
- A great find Traca. I've saved it to my desktop. Mushroom rarebit, Mussel & chorizo fideuá. Thanks! [NT] - FloriSandy - 11:53pm on 09/04/10
- How do YOU convert the amounts or do you measure grams, liters and kilos? - Steve2 in LA - 8:41pm on 09/05/10
- I lived in Europe so I bought a scale and just weighed everything [NT] - lorijean - 3:56pm on 09/06/10
- Steve, I've I've been buying more Euro books lately and finally got a scale. The book that forced [LINK] - Traca - 10:21pm on 09/06/10
- I have a scale too and use it mostly for bread baking. It's cumbersome for other baking, though. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 11:18pm on 09/06/10
- I tape a conversion chart directly onto my flour and sugar containers... - Sandi in Hawaii - 12:55am on 09/07/10
- will you come do my kitchen??? you are SO organized :) [NT] - cheezz - 1:22am on 09/07/10