Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Also, you can beat them with a pinch of salt or sugar and freeze them.
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #18922 at 5:18 pm on Sep 6, 2010
I freeze them in small pimiento jars--2 or four at a time.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18922. Question - what do you suggest i do with 9 egg yolks that is not sweet. ? [NT] - elaine - 7:25pm on 09/03/10 (13)
- How about pots de creme? Rec: Chocolate Espresso Pots de Creme [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 8:10pm on 09/03/10
- other uses: aioli, mayonnaise, lemon curd, ice cream (like - Pat-NoCal - 8:15pm on 09/03/10
- Turkish Coffee Creams. A little bit of work but they're delish. I like serving them in small [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 8:31pm on 09/03/10
- Maple-Vanilla Roasted Pears and Vanilla Bean Custard Sauce [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 8:39pm on 09/03/10
- 7 yolk pasta dough ;-) [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 8:42pm on 09/03/10
- Or Lidia Bastianich's Rich Man's Golden Pasta uses 9 yolks. [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 8:43pm on 09/03/10
- Gruyere and Parmesan Cheese Souffle [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 8:46pm on 09/03/10
- If U like coconut, try charlie's (from Gale Gand) Coconut Cream Pie w/ Chocolate-Painted Crust. YUM! [NT] [LINK] - wigs - 8:55pm on 09/03/10
- elaine, ignore #6! I missed reading the end of your request that said "not sweet"! Sorry. [NT] - wigs - 4:20pm on 09/07/10
- I'd go for a big old batch of brioche of Egg Bread. Or even a citrus or fruit curd. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 10:35pm on 09/03/10
- Alfredo Sauce - *Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo* [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 10:35pm on 09/03/10
- Maybe too late, but Julia's Tomato Quiche uses three, and freezes well. [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 5:16pm on 09/06/10
- Also, you can beat them with a pinch of salt or sugar and freeze them. - Joe - 5:18pm on 09/06/10