Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I sliced them about 1/2-3/4 last night. These are soooo good, and even better when sliced thicker.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18932 at 4:43 pm on Sep 8, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 18932. ISO: orchid. I made your portabella fries tonight and they were very good!! The cooking - FloriSandy - 4:29am on 09/05/10 (14)
- I tried them too and we all loved them. In fact I'm making them - lorijean - 2:39pm on 09/05/10
- Thanks to you both for giving them a try and they are good. I think of all - orchid - 3:16pm on 09/05/10
- Made them again last night and used 1/2 italian crumbs and 1/2 panko - lorijean - 3:52pm on 09/06/10
- time to put this in T&T? [NT] - AngAk - 7:06pm on 09/07/10
- I made these last night, they taste like the breaded morels my dad used to pick and Mom fried. I - Curious1 - 3:33pm on 09/07/10
- And a question...I had whole portobellos and had no idea how thick the sliced are. I sliced them - Curious1 - 3:38pm on 09/07/10
- Yes, I sliced my own. I have seen them sliced at the store so I had an - orchid - 5:30pm on 09/07/10
- Thanks Orchid, I'll slice them thicker next time, which is probably going to be tonight. [NT] - Curious1 - 10:00pm on 09/07/10
- I sliced mine to 3/8 - 1/4" Curious. I liked them that thickness. [NT] - FloriSandy - 10:29pm on 09/07/10