Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks everyone!. I'm taking the leap and shooting on 2 weeks.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #18955 at 11:27 pm on Sep 9, 2010
I have a month to plan, but had to give a return date ASAP for my plane ticket.
Now to bed...been up since 2:45 a.m.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18955. Help! I just found out I'm going to England to deliver our application! - MarilynFL - 9:41am on 09/09/10 (33)
- I just want to say congratulations! That's a great bonus for all the long hours and hard work. [NT] - Curious1 - 12:22pm on 09/09/10
- WhaaaaHooooo Well done..... - joanietoo - 1:24pm on 09/09/10
- How awesome, and well deserved. Perhaps Sandra can offer some advice. - Pat-NoCal - 1:31pm on 09/09/10
- Yay! I know several folks in London; what's your budget for accomodations? - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:16pm on 09/09/10
- Congrats. I know you will have a wonderful time. [NT] - elaine - 2:37pm on 09/09/10
- Wonderful and well deserved! Enjoy! Start working on the shopping list! [NT] - barb_b - 5:34pm on 09/09/10
- I've never been there but my father went. When he went he said it was very - DawnNYS - 6:11pm on 09/09/10
- London has lots of beautiful parks - I loved the lake at Hyde Park. [NT] - Meryl - 8:24pm on 09/09/10
- Especially watching the ducks and swans. - Meryl - 8:26pm on 09/09/10
- Here is what we found. - rhoward2va - 9:19pm on 09/09/10
- All great suggestions, EXCEPT... - Sandra in New York - 2:38am on 09/19/10
- Lucky you! I am so jealous! Please share all your stories with us when you get home. [NT] - Marianne - 9:34pm on 09/09/10
- I'm thrilled for you, Marilyn and for your husband, you are more than well deserved! [NT] - Marsha tbay - 10:32pm on 09/09/10
- Thanks everyone!. I'm taking the leap and shooting on 2 weeks. - MarilynFL - 11:27pm on 09/09/10
- Kudos to you Marillyn! Nice to know hard work is rewarded sometimes!!! [NT] - PatBastrop - 12:20am on 09/10/10
- Splennndid my dee-ah!! How about a side trip to Windsor Castle? I've been [LINK] - FloriSandy - 1:47am on 09/10/10
- Here's another website that sells The London Pass with more details on what's included [NT] [LINK] - FloriSandy - 2:13am on 09/10/10
- Woo-hoo! Congratulations I'm sure you'll have a fab time! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 5:25am on 09/10/10
- Congrats Marilyn!! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:01am on 09/10/10
- Mar, check your messages.... - joanietoo - 1:53pm on 09/10/10
- London is of course wondermous, but if at all possible, get out of the city... [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 3:51pm on 09/10/10
- Bravo Mar! have a mahhhhvelous time. [NT] - AngAk - 4:44pm on 09/10/10
- Hogwarts tour?? [NT] - AngAk - 5:51pm on 09/10/10
- Marilyn, that will be so wonderful! [LINK] - Lana in FL - 8:03pm on 09/12/10
- The Big Wheel, Victoria and Albert Museum, Paddington Station to visit - aajay - 9:36pm on 09/12/10
- Oh, and Boadicea is buried under King's Cross on the other side from Platform 9. [NT] - Lana in FL - 11:50pm on 09/13/10
- Congrats! Have fun--look at renting an apt. Or maybe airbnb.com? [NT] - ErininNY - 1:19pm on 09/14/10
- On my London to do list: Take a cooking class from Anissa Helou [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 8:56pm on 09/14/10
- Marilyn, I have good friends in London. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll connect you. - Traca - 8:58pm on 09/14/10
- Book The Fat Duck today.... - Sandra in New York - 2:45am on 09/19/10