Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Don't you can? How about making catsup or tomato sauce?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18963 at 9:16 pm on Sep 10, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 18963. What would you do with 10 lbs of bruised tomatoes? Mixed sizes; $2.00 - barb_b - 8:43pm on 09/10/10 (8)
- Don't you can? How about making catsup or tomato sauce? [NT] - Curious1 - 9:16pm on 09/10/10
- I would roast them and then freeze in small bags to add to sauces. [NT] - AngAk - 9:53pm on 09/10/10
- Cut each in half, squeeze seeds out, freeze on cookie sheets and bag for later use [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:59pm on 09/10/10
- Or make gazpacho for now. Run the rest through a food mill and freeze the puree. [NT] - Joe - 11:05pm on 09/10/10
- Funny you should mention that. I just told DH at dinner that I need him to come to the market - Barbara in VA - 11:52pm on 09/10/10
- Sometimes several of my friends and I will split a basket of the - Melissa Dallas - 2:06am on 09/11/10
- I put my soft or bruised tomatoes in very hot water, when the skins crack - KarenNoCA - 12:17am on 09/11/10
- Thanks,... I will check to see if they have any tomorrow. Appreciate the ideas [NT] - barb_b - 2:23am on 09/12/10