Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joe's post about the taco bar made me think. I just bought a tapas
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18996 at 11:05 pm on Sep 16, 2010
serving dish (long and narrow) and several small, individual plates - all very pretty, red with bright stripes. To break it in, I'd like to have a few friends over, but am not too familiar with Mexican food or tapas/Mexican appetizers.
Any ideas for easy, simple but good bite-sized Mexican foods? Should be fun... I don't mind some already-prepared things from the freezer section if I knew what to get.
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18996. Joe's post about the taco bar made me think. I just bought a tapas - DawnNYS - 11:05pm on 09/16/10 (8)
- Dawn, how's your access to latin groceries? [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:58pm on 09/16/10
- Fair - but Wegmans has most stuff [NT] - DawnNYS - 12:33am on 09/17/10
- You might find empanadas in the freezer section and you could make some spicy shrimp such [LINK] - FloriSandy - 12:04am on 09/17/10
- Dawn, here is a queso-stuffed jalapeno. I make it with queso fresco buy you could use feta [LINK] - Joe - 12:24am on 09/17/10
- And here is a Spanish Mussel dish that is wonderful [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 12:25am on 09/17/10
- Ooh, here are some good ideas, too [NT] [LINK] - DawnNYS - 12:36am on 09/17/10
- not really Mexican, but spicy and good, tortilla pinwheels made with just cream cheese and jalapenos - AngAk - 6:44pm on 09/17/10
- Thanks everyone - Melissa, did you have an already prepared idea? - DawnNYS - 1:58am on 09/18/10