Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Steve2 in LA||
Hmm, good ideas all but I was hoping for something other than a generic sweetener. Maybe not doable?
Joined: Feb 7, 2006
Posted to Thread #19084 at 12:26 am on Oct 3, 2010
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Other messages in this thread:
- 19084. Any clever ideas for using Muscadine Jelly? I've tried it as a spread, a glaze and a filling but now - Steve2 in LA - 7:57pm on 10/02/10 (7)
- Thumprint cookie filling? Brush some between cake layers? With cream cheese in stuffed french toast? - cheezz - 8:17pm on 10/02/10
- Hmm, good ideas all but I was hoping for something other than a generic sweetener. Maybe not doable? [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 12:26am on 10/03/10
- Try taking 3/4c of it and mixing with 1 tbsp horseradish and - CathyZ from Kauai - 9:21pm on 10/02/10
- REC: Sweet & Sour Glaze [LINK] - Meryl - 12:39am on 10/03/10
- I was going to volunteer to take.Makes me miss wild mustang grapes from when I lived in the country. - Melissa Dallas - 2:25am on 10/03/10
- From the heart of Muscadine country...if you were familiar with the unique flavor of the Muscadine [LINK] - Marianne - 2:59am on 10/03/10
- Marianne, that sauce is along the lines of what I was thinkiing but for pork chops. Maybe it's me - Steve2 in LA - 4:20am on 10/03/10