Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'm swooning, and googling cheap flights to Cincy.
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #19106 at 7:18 pm on Oct 6, 2010
I can download your picture for a sign that says, "Hitchhiking for food. Take me to this man. He has my dinner." and sit by the freeway entrances until I get lucky.
Other messages in this thread:
- 19106. Italian Menu from Duomo Restaurant by Mario Batali - Richard in Cincy - 5:27pm on 10/06/10 (16)
- I'm swooning, and googling cheap flights to Cincy. - Joe - 7:18pm on 10/06/10
- I think you need to add "and you too can be his dinner guest" to your sign. I would stop. [NT] - AngAk - 12:52am on 10/07/10
- Oh Joe, if you made it to Cincinnati this menu would be just the tip of the iceberg! LOL [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 4:30pm on 10/07/10
- Don't encourage me. You have no idea what an obsessive fan I can be! [NT] - Joe - 8:19pm on 10/07/10
- I smell a stalking coming on . . . [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 2:10am on 10/08/10
- YOU! Don't think you're off the hook for fig jam just because I've found a new victim. [NT] - Joe - 3:58am on 10/08/10
- He uses his folly like a stalking-horse, and under the presentation of that he shoots his wit. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 2:52pm on 10/08/10
- Please don't get all Shakespear on me--I'm only stalking you for your food. (drool.) [NT] - Joe - 12:40am on 10/09/10
- Thou thinkest incorrectly oh pribbling knotty-pated skainsmated currish folly-fallen apple-john! [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 6:23am on 10/10/10
- Will you be wearing Orange Crocks and put your hair in in a pony tail!? Menu sounds wonderful! - barb_b - 9:54pm on 10/06/10
- The crocs are forest green. Gotta maintain my uniqueness. LOL [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 4:50pm on 10/07/10
- Looks wonderful. Think you can stick to the recipes without tweaking? - CathyZ from Kauai - 2:11am on 10/07/10
- Not even remotely possible. Although I did do the Roasted Cauliflower "as is" Shocking! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 4:29pm on 10/07/10
- Seriously, I'm totally on a Mario tear here... - Richard in Cincy - 4:53pm on 10/07/10
- You are deliciously predictable, my friend. Full throttle forward. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 6:43pm on 10/07/10
- Richard, did you see the recipes from Mario's Eataly in the Oct Food&Wine magazine? [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 2:23pm on 10/12/10