Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I don't always slit and add cut garlic, mostly I just go about creating the marinade
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #19105 at 6:46 pm on Oct 7, 2010
and that's enough for me flavorwise, especially when I'm in a hurry and just want that something extra that a marinade will impart. Sometimes easy but good is exactly what I need at that moment.
Other messages in this thread:
- 19105. From Pat-NoCal: Balsamic Roast Pork Tenderloins. Can we put this in T&T? - Michael in Phoenix - 5:11pm on 10/06/10 (8)
- I guess not. It's in MY tried & true, that's for sure. Those tri-tips were delicious. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:32am on 10/07/10
- I'm so gladyou like it Michael. Great idea to use beef, will have to try that. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 5:06am on 10/07/10
- Michael - I thought KarenNoCA had tried it..... Karen???? [NT] - cheezz - 4:58am on 10/07/10
- I made this last night. For some reason, I had never really given thought to slitting the pork and - barb_b - 1:04pm on 10/07/10
- that's 3 now. T&T worthy. [NT] - AngAk - 6:38pm on 10/07/10
- I don't always slit and add cut garlic, mostly I just go about creating the marinade - Pat-NoCal - 6:46pm on 10/07/10
- I crush and chop the garlic and add it to the marinade. It works great. - Michael in Phoenix - 5:14pm on 10/08/10
- Michael, please feel free to add to T&T. And thank you for resurrecting it. ;-) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 6:45pm on 10/07/10