Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Has anyone made a Butterflied (Spatchcocked) Roast Turkey? If so, what was your experience...
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #19115 at 12:38 am on Oct 8, 2010
I am thinking about doing this for Thanksgiving as I love to make chicken that way and I see there are many recipes on line for making a turkey in that manner.
Other messages in this thread:
- 19115. Has anyone made a Butterflied (Spatchcocked) Roast Turkey? If so, what was your experience... - GayR - 12:38am on 10/08/10 (5)
- I've used Cooks Illustrated's recipe for years and have always had wonderful results - Music City Missy - 1:11am on 10/08/10
- Thanks MCM, just pulled out the CI Recipe from Nov/Dec '01 to check. [NT] - GayR - 1:21am on 10/08/10
- They have a beautiful one in the current issue - with cranberry/molasses glaze [NT] - cheezz - 9:03pm on 10/08/10
- Have never done it, but would love to hear if you do! Interesting fun, twist for Thanksgiving! [NT] - barb_b - 4:17pm on 10/08/10
- I've always done this with chicken and I did a turkey last year and it was great! Martha S. I think [NT] - aajay - 4:09am on 10/10/10