Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Chuck Hughes (Food Network Ca) - BLT Bruschetta, Braised Short Ribs on Garlic Mash. Pot. w/Green
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #19129 at 5:44 pm on Oct 9, 2010
Beans and Poached Tomatoes, and dessert of Guerilla Ice Cream Sandwiches, made without ice cream maker.
I just watched this episode and this is one spectacular meal. Went and read the reviews and am saving this recipe for the Holidays.
I absolutely love this guy and his cooking!
Other messages in this thread:
- 19129. Chuck Hughes (Food Network Ca) - BLT Bruschetta, Braised Short Ribs on Garlic Mash. Pot. w/Green [LINK] - GayR - 5:44pm on 10/09/10 (7)
- Gay, this recipe got rave reviews, however it says 6 beef short ribs - KarenNoCA - 12:25am on 10/10/10
- No Karen, He made 6 ribs on the show, no weight was given and plated one rib on the garlic mashed - GayR - 2:59am on 10/10/10
- Just checked and the show will be repeated on 10/5 and 10/28 @ 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time [NT] - GayR - 3:04am on 10/10/10
- I am tired - disregard 10/5 the next showing is 10/28 and 11/4 @ 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time [NT] - GayR - 3:09am on 10/10/10
- 6 ribs and all that wine, and veggies? How is that possible? - KarenNoCA - 7:04pm on 10/10/10
- The short ribs you see on cooking shows are massive-probably a pound or more each. - Melissa Dallas - 7:11pm on 10/10/10
- Six ribs would have to be mighty massive to support that amount of wine and veggies. I do a lot of - KarenNoCA - 10:56pm on 10/10/10