Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Wow - that is huge! Must be for a 4-layer cake? You did good, though - success!
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #19121 at 3:43 am on Oct 10, 2010
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 19121. Ideas on Buttercream cake that needs to sit in the car??? - MariaDNoCA - 8:28pm on 10/08/10 (7)
- if it's in a cake taker, I would freeze 2 blocks of ice in round cakepans, then - AngAk - 8:34pm on 10/08/10
- or ice top and bottom like Ang says, then wrap carrier in towels. It'll keep fine. [NT] - cheezz - 9:09pm on 10/08/10
- costco has shopping bags - whinecountry - 8:55pm on 10/08/10
- If all this is too much you could put the frosting in a container in a small ice chest & frost the - Melissa Dallas - 9:45pm on 10/08/10
- I'd do this too. Frost it there. [NT] - Traca - 3:04am on 10/09/10
- Here is what I ended up doing... [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 3:39am on 10/10/10
- Wow - that is huge! Must be for a 4-layer cake? You did good, though - success! [NT] - cheezz - 3:43am on 10/10/10