Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Try cooking the celery longer, or slicing it thinner before cooking.
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #19132 at 5:46 am on Oct 10, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 19132. I tried making potato/celery root puree like a caterer here in town does. - Melissa Dallas - 1:35am on 10/10/10 (4)
- Maybe try a food mill with the fine blade? [NT] - Janet in NC - 2:41am on 10/10/10
- I used to have one. Don't know what I've done with it. - Melissa Dallas - 3:10am on 10/10/10
- Try cooking the celery longer, or slicing it thinner before cooking. [NT] - Joe - 5:46am on 10/10/10
- The recipes I saw called for pureeing in food processor. Also, the - Melissa Dallas - 7:58pm on 10/10/10