Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Does anyone here belong to a group that has published their collective recipes?
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #19200 at 8:05 pm on Oct 17, 2010
Like church or PTA cookbooks - that kind of thing. Am wondering who you might have used to publish it and if you have any advice or hints for me?
I see many publishing companies online, but would like to go with a "tried & true". TIA
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 19200. Does anyone here belong to a group that has published their collective recipes? - cheezz - 8:05pm on 10/17/10 (13)
- I have, but I printed it myself, then had it put together by Kinko's. Not difficult, but if you want - DawnNYS - 9:07pm on 10/17/10
- Cheezz, you might check out CreateSpace (owned and operated by Amazon) and Lulu.com. - ErininNY - 10:10pm on 10/17/10
- p.s. Also 360DigitalBooks.com, if you need color photos/text. [NT] - ErininNY - 10:12pm on 10/17/10
- I used Morris cookbooks, both for myself and for the PTO. - Dawn_MO - 6:46am on 10/18/10
- Thanks Dawn and Erin. It will probably be 250-300 cookbooks - I'll check out Morris [NT] - cheezz - 2:25pm on 10/18/10
- Richard in Cincy, do you have any suggestions? You helped me with my format - DawnNYS - 5:47pm on 10/18/10
- Erin's info is spot on. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 9:14am on 10/19/10
- Tastebook. I was very impressed [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 6:52am on 10/19/10
- Just got a email for 20% discount on orders - colleenmomof2 - 10:54am on 10/20/10
- CM, a percent sign in the subject line, makes the post unopenable. It's a quirk of this site. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 2:30pm on 10/20/10
- Actually, you can... just click on the post, and then when it tells you that you can't go into - DawnNYS - 9:37pm on 10/22/10
- Just got an email for a 20 percent discount - FIXED here! - colleenmomof2 - 7:43pm on 10/20/10
- Thanks for the help everyone! Looking for about 300 or so cookbooks for church.... - cheezz - 5:43pm on 10/31/10