Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
LOL...I knew I had made am impression on our son
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #19226 at 2:11 am on Oct 21, 2010
when he was in college and decided that the meal plan was not for him.
He said he had an electric wok and a hot plate. I asked if he needed recipes. The answer was "Doesn't every recipe start with 'saute some garlic in a pan'"?
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 19226. My wife and I are made for each other. I found her in the kitchen tonight, working over... - Michael in Phoenix - 1:23am on 10/21/10 (7)
- LOL...I knew I had made am impression on our son - judy-mass - 2:11am on 10/21/10
- Kin! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:56am on 10/21/10
- I can so relate...at our house... - Richard in Cincy - 4:18pm on 10/21/10
- love it! [NT] - AngAk - 7:05pm on 10/21/10
- So funny, dinner is the first thing on my mind when I get up in the morning - KarenNoCA - 11:15pm on 10/21/10
- Priceless! - SallyBR - 12:11am on 10/25/10
- I've had it! Also try Havana Mania in Redondo Beach - their Ropa Vieja is TDF! - cheezz - 10:56pm on 10/31/10