Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Tonight I made the Scalloped Sweet Potatoes recipe that Pioneer Women
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #19255 at 3:24 am on Oct 26, 2010
featured on her site today. We love sweet potatoes but we're not crazy about the sweet treatment. This recipe was right up our alley. I'll definitely be making this again.
Link: Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 19255. Tonight I made the Scalloped Sweet Potatoes recipe that Pioneer Women [LINK] - orchid - 3:24am on 10/26/10 (8)
- Roasted chicken tonight- this will go great with it- thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 10:47am on 10/26/10
- It will be great with the roasted chicken. I grilled some thin pork chops - orchid - 5:54pm on 10/26/10
- I'll add a little garlic...always good! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:32pm on 10/26/10
- Oh, got to try this one too! And definitely add the garlic! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 9:10pm on 10/26/10
- Potatoes were wonderful! Could have skipped the chicken and just had them! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 8:08am on 10/27/10
- Yep, it's just a good straight forward dish. [NT] - orchid - 1:24pm on 10/27/10
- I made this using half sweet potatoes and half russets. I am easing - Dawn_MO - 10:02pm on 11/04/10
- You're welcome. [NT] - orchid - 1:17am on 11/05/10