Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
I'd rather read a cookbook than just about any other publication. And I spend...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #19259 at 3:33 am on Oct 27, 2010
...a lot of time here (duh...), and have for many years.
I get all worked up over a good recipe, and can't wait to try it. I get really worked up if my family loves it.
It's a true passion, methinks.
PS: I relish planning Christmas feasts and especially the baking. Love it, love it!
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 19259. Am I the only one...... - barb_b - 12:22am on 10/27/10 (19)
- should i mention that I'm still at work?? [NT] - AngAk - 12:30am on 10/27/10
- I'll do your dishes if you'll vacuum for me. Small house. Very little carpet... [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 1:57am on 10/27/10
- You have RDD (Recipe Distraction Disorder) like I have. As far as I know, this disorder is [LINK] - FloriSandy - 2:36am on 10/27/10
- LOL [NT] - AngAk - 5:09pm on 10/27/10
- I'd rather read a cookbook than just about any other publication. And I spend... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:33am on 10/27/10
- passion or addiction---a fine line?? my line is quite broken and squiggly. [NT] - AngAk - 5:10pm on 10/27/10
- I find that if you leave the dishes long enough, someone else will do them. [NT] - Joe - 4:13am on 10/27/10
- Joe, are you really my husband? I am postiive that is his phlosophy. - desertjean - 7:47am on 10/27/10
- I am glad your are feeling good enough after having surgery - Dawn_MO - 11:50am on 10/27/10
- Two words -- paper plates! Stay down and recover! [NT] - PatBastrop - 1:03pm on 10/27/10
- Yes, take care of yourself and relax. He'll more than likely have a real - orchid - 1:20pm on 10/27/10
- a few more words--paper bowls and plastic ware. take care djean. [NT] - AngAk - 5:16pm on 10/27/10
- desertjean - Speedy recovery and don't worry about the dishes! [NT] - GayR - 3:49pm on 10/27/10
- I wholeheartedly agree! desertjean, I hope you can get a nice breakfast in bed - FloriSandy - 1:04am on 10/28/10
- Wishing you a speedy recover too! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 4:50pm on 10/27/10
- Jean, does your husband cook you gourmet meals most nights? leaving the kitchen in a mess? - Joe - 4:51am on 10/28/10
- desertjean, i feel your pain, recovery is alot of work, just concentrate on that, is most important - donatelife - 8:58pm on 10/28/10
- I finished them up! Glad to know that I am not the only one!~ Speedy recovery wishes for DJ. [NT] - barb_b - 9:16pm on 10/27/10
- Like, duh! I can find any excuse not to do dishes. . . - mistral - 9:27pm on 10/27/10