Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Jean, does your husband cook you gourmet meals most nights? leaving the kitchen in a mess?
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #19259 at 4:51 am on Oct 28, 2010
Then, I'm really your husband.
I just don't believe that the same person who dirtied the pots and pans should have to scrub them, assuming there was a great meal in between.
Anyway, like everyone else says, relax, rest and heal! This is no time to redefine your relationship. Paper plates are just fine. So are dishes piling up.
Other messages in this thread:
- 19259. Am I the only one...... - barb_b - 12:22am on 10/27/10 (19)
- should i mention that I'm still at work?? [NT] - AngAk - 12:30am on 10/27/10
- I'll do your dishes if you'll vacuum for me. Small house. Very little carpet... [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 1:57am on 10/27/10
- You have RDD (Recipe Distraction Disorder) like I have. As far as I know, this disorder is [LINK] - FloriSandy - 2:36am on 10/27/10
- LOL [NT] - AngAk - 5:09pm on 10/27/10
- I'd rather read a cookbook than just about any other publication. And I spend... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:33am on 10/27/10
- passion or addiction---a fine line?? my line is quite broken and squiggly. [NT] - AngAk - 5:10pm on 10/27/10
- I find that if you leave the dishes long enough, someone else will do them. [NT] - Joe - 4:13am on 10/27/10
- Joe, are you really my husband? I am postiive that is his phlosophy. - desertjean - 7:47am on 10/27/10
- I am glad your are feeling good enough after having surgery - Dawn_MO - 11:50am on 10/27/10
- Two words -- paper plates! Stay down and recover! [NT] - PatBastrop - 1:03pm on 10/27/10
- Yes, take care of yourself and relax. He'll more than likely have a real - orchid - 1:20pm on 10/27/10
- a few more words--paper bowls and plastic ware. take care djean. [NT] - AngAk - 5:16pm on 10/27/10
- desertjean - Speedy recovery and don't worry about the dishes! [NT] - GayR - 3:49pm on 10/27/10
- I wholeheartedly agree! desertjean, I hope you can get a nice breakfast in bed - FloriSandy - 1:04am on 10/28/10
- Wishing you a speedy recover too! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 4:50pm on 10/27/10
- Jean, does your husband cook you gourmet meals most nights? leaving the kitchen in a mess? - Joe - 4:51am on 10/28/10
- desertjean, i feel your pain, recovery is alot of work, just concentrate on that, is most important - donatelife - 8:58pm on 10/28/10
- I finished them up! Glad to know that I am not the only one!~ Speedy recovery wishes for DJ. [NT] - barb_b - 9:16pm on 10/27/10
- Like, duh! I can find any excuse not to do dishes. . . - mistral - 9:27pm on 10/27/10