Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Lisa, I just popped in here to read this. Please hang in there! You will be fine if you
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #19275 at 2:18 am on Oct 30, 2010
understand that they need to make some adjustments for you. I've heard it's not uncommon for a transplant.
I'm a survivor of two brain surgeries for a pair of aneurisms back in 1995/1996 and it took two surgeries and I'm good as new.
Let the docs do their thing and you just relax and get well. Relax is the key word.
Check back here when you can and all the best to you!
Other messages in this thread:
- 19275. back to the hospital i go tonight, ugh! the red lentil curry soup smells great, maybe they will - donatelife - 1:33am on 10/30/10 (12)
- I'm so sorry and hope things are better soon. You might want to rethink - Melissa Dallas - 2:13am on 10/30/10
- I agree Melissa. Although Indian spices in general are good for you, not good before - FloriSandy - 2:24am on 10/30/10
- Good luck, Lisa! [NT] - ErininNY - 11:12am on 10/31/10
- Lisa, I just popped in here to read this. Please hang in there! You will be fine if you - FloriSandy - 2:18am on 10/30/10
- Be strong Lisa, you'll get through this and we'll be here waitin'. [NT] - orchid - 3:43am on 10/30/10
- Oh Lisa, big hugs to you. Hope all goes well. [NT] - Sandi in Hawaii - 6:17am on 10/30/10
- Thoughts and prayers are with you [NT] - deb-in-MI - 9:53am on 10/30/10
- Lisa, will be thinking of you. Take comfort in knowing that you are the hands of good, talented Drs - barb_b - 11:55am on 10/30/10
- Take care know how you feel been there twice in the last 3 mths now I get a MRI of my stomach [NT] - carol whidbey Is - 2:50pm on 10/30/10
- Oh Carol, I hope you're feeling better too. :o( I remember the discussion. [NT] - DawnNYS - 6:43pm on 10/30/10
- Lisa, Sending you healing thoughts....take care and quick return home. [NT] - GayR - 3:24pm on 10/30/10
- Rest up, Lisa, there'll be a big bowl of chicken noodle soup waiting for you when you get back! [NT] - DawnNYS - 6:37pm on 10/30/10