Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Steve2 in LA||
Okay then, based on these kudos, I had to give 'em a try. Half batch in oven as we type . . .
Joined: Feb 7, 2006
Posted to Thread #19448 at 11:20 pm on Nov 28, 2010
if you don't hear from me again, try 'em yourself but remember, "should you or any of your IM Force be caught or killed, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This post will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, Jim."
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Other messages in this thread:
- 19448. Dawb_MO - Loved your Rooster Crackers = they'll become a staple in our home now! [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 7:04pm on 11/28/10 (12)
- Ditto from me! Can't wait until summer. They'll be great with a cold beer on a hot day! - CynUpstateNY - 7:30pm on 11/28/10
- Curious posted this recipe, and it has been made and enjoyed by - Dawn_MO - 9:39pm on 11/28/10
- Okay then, based on these kudos, I had to give 'em a try. Half batch in oven as we type . . . - Steve2 in LA - 11:20pm on 11/28/10
- time for T&T! I'm putting this on the New Year's eve menu. snowmachining weekend potluck. [NT] - AngAk - 5:35am on 11/30/10
- but NOT with the Palins on TV, although I could see them from my car : ) [NT] - AngAk - 6:32am on 11/30/10
- Lol, okay I'll post them but I've never made them, just thought they looked really good. Appetizers? [NT] - Curious1 - 3:17pm on 11/30/10
- Yeah, that would be a good place for them. You should try them, - Dawn_MO - 3:39pm on 11/30/10
- Another vote for them from me--they are really good any easy.They've become a requested favorite. :) [NT] - MoNJ - 8:11pm on 11/30/10
- Well, mine went terribly, horribly wrong. Pulled out a pan of charcoal. Where'd I go wrong? [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 8:56pm on 11/30/10
- Forgetting to set a timer? [NT] - orchid - 11:22pm on 11/30/10
- Assuming that you did turn off the oven when you put the crackers in it:) - deb-in-MI - 11:10am on 12/01/10
- Preheated oven to 475, turned off & put tray in for just under 4 hours. Maybe my oven DOES run hot - Steve2 in LA - 7:33am on 12/03/10