Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks super-sleuth Meryl! I might just add a couple of those recommended ground chiles to my
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #19488 at 12:20 am on Dec 4, 2010
tortilla press order. I'm out of chile powder and I have so many to choose from.
I remember someone here suggesting that I add some spice to the roti dough that I made a long time ago. It might have been Michelle in Canada?
Other messages in this thread:
- 19488. Pendery's World of Chiles & Spices. Great gift giving items and for ourselves! [LINK] - FloriSandy - 7:44pm on 12/02/10 (4)
- Ooh! I want the cast-iron tortilla press for only $9.99! [NT] - FloriSandy - 7:58pm on 12/02/10
- Their chili powder is supposed to be excellent, according to a member of the Cook's Illustrated - Meryl - 8:35pm on 12/02/10
- Just did a Search and found a member's recommendations for ground chiles: Second post down. [LINK] - Meryl - 8:39pm on 12/02/10
- Thanks super-sleuth Meryl! I might just add a couple of those recommended ground chiles to my - FloriSandy - 12:20am on 12/04/10