Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Gayle - one more question... do you think this would keep until Christmas if I made it now??
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #19457 at 11:55 pm on Dec 5, 2010
I've never made fudge more than a couple of days in advance. If so, would you keep it uncut?
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 19457. Oh GAYLE! I'm going to make your Chocolate Buttercream Fudge... is that light or dark karo? [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 2:10am on 11/30/10 (7)
- I'd say light-don't want molasses tasting chocolate [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:53am on 11/30/10
- Melissa is right - light! - GayleMO - 3:50am on 11/30/10
- WOW! Congrats on the 75 lbs. - really GREAT! [NT] - cheezz - 12:41am on 12/01/10
- Congrats - what an achievement! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:04am on 12/01/10
- Gayle - one more question... do you think this would keep until Christmas if I made it now?? - cheezz - 11:55pm on 12/05/10
- cheezz...... - JudyW - 11:24pm on 12/07/10
- Thanks for all the helpful responses! I have a batch cooling now and WOW - the 'leavings' were YUM! [NT] - cheezz - 2:14am on 12/08/10