Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Menu is coming together, THANKS to collective heads!!!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #19501 at 1:23 am on Dec 7, 2010
the tamales, Michael's Mexican Rice, Steve's Borracho Beans (w/ beer), Chezz's Mexican corn (cut off), and either the Mango-Jicama Salad or Wigs' broccoli slaw. I'm thinking the mixed escabeche would make lovely jars to take home. It sounds so pretty.
Is there any reason I can't make it all a day ahead and just reheat?
I'm so HUNGRY now. I need to go thaw out chili for dinner.
Other messages in this thread:
- 19501. Help, please, with Noche Bueno dinner - Anna_X - 2:42am on 12/05/10 (15)
- Jicama, Carrots & Peppers in Escabeche [NT] [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 3:56am on 12/05/10
- An Orange, Avocado & Onion Salad would be nice too. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 4:06am on 12/05/10
- Ha! Mr. Allergy isn't coming. - Anna_X - 7:04am on 12/05/10
- YAH! How about the fabulous Mexican corn on the cob? >> [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 8:44pm on 12/05/10
- Hate to post "the same old thing" but sounds like a Mango-Jicama-Avocado Salad in Cilantro-Lime - Steve2 in LA - 7:29am on 12/05/10
- Menu is coming together, THANKS to collective heads!!! - Anna_X - 1:23am on 12/07/10
- The corn definitely - we've eaten it 4 days later and it's still wonderful. [NT] - cheezz - 3:28am on 12/07/10
- My favorite black bean recipe: from Cha Cha Cha [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 4:55am on 12/07/10
- Used to LOVE Cha Cha Cha's until they went to serving frozen peas & carrots on every plate . Sheesh! [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 12:04am on 12/08/10
- Aww, now I have to decide: Cha-cha black beans or drunken ones! [NT] - Anna_X - 5:47pm on 12/10/10
- why not BOTH?! [NT] - cheezz - 12:57am on 12/11/10