Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The corn definitely - we've eaten it 4 days later and it's still wonderful.
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #19501 at 3:28 am on Dec 7, 2010
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 19501. Help, please, with Noche Bueno dinner - Anna_X - 2:42am on 12/05/10 (15)
- Jicama, Carrots & Peppers in Escabeche [NT] [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 3:56am on 12/05/10
- An Orange, Avocado & Onion Salad would be nice too. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 4:06am on 12/05/10
- Ha! Mr. Allergy isn't coming. - Anna_X - 7:04am on 12/05/10
- YAH! How about the fabulous Mexican corn on the cob? >> [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 8:44pm on 12/05/10
- Hate to post "the same old thing" but sounds like a Mango-Jicama-Avocado Salad in Cilantro-Lime - Steve2 in LA - 7:29am on 12/05/10
- Menu is coming together, THANKS to collective heads!!! - Anna_X - 1:23am on 12/07/10
- The corn definitely - we've eaten it 4 days later and it's still wonderful. [NT] - cheezz - 3:28am on 12/07/10
- My favorite black bean recipe: from Cha Cha Cha [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 4:55am on 12/07/10
- Used to LOVE Cha Cha Cha's until they went to serving frozen peas & carrots on every plate . Sheesh! [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 12:04am on 12/08/10
- Aww, now I have to decide: Cha-cha black beans or drunken ones! [NT] - Anna_X - 5:47pm on 12/10/10
- why not BOTH?! [NT] - cheezz - 12:57am on 12/11/10