Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Naples||
My Publix bag of raspberries is 12 oz so I used a little less than halved the recipe.
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #19515 at 4:07 pm on Dec 7, 2010
2 cups of cranberries. I think 10oz is the weight of a small box.
I put the leftover in little Dixi cups so I can do shots while I decorate the tree and make quiches.
Other messages in this thread:
- 19515. Richard's Cranberry Relish...worried this would get lost...You have to make this!!! [LINK] - Michael in Sarasota - 12:55am on 12/07/10 (10)
- Michael, I've calculated the precise amount of ingredients needed to take a bath in this stuff. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:08am on 12/07/10
- I know, right? [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 1:17pm on 12/07/10
- Hmmm, leftover cranberries here, too. Can anyone tell me the weight of a small box of raspberries? - Curious1 - 3:55pm on 12/07/10
- My Publix bag of raspberries is 12 oz so I used a little less than halved the recipe. - Michael in Sarasota - 4:07pm on 12/07/10
- Thanks Michael! [NT] - Curious1 - 1:49pm on 12/08/10
- Michael, thanks... - Richard in Cincy - 3:42pm on 12/08/10
- This sounds scrumptious! How long do you let it "get acquainted" before serving? [NT] - GeorgiaRose - 5:18pm on 12/08/10
- Oh you can start eating it right away, but - Richard in Cincy - 5:32pm on 12/08/10
- I had some Absolut Mandarin Vodka that was very good. With the citrus I would like to try some - Michael in Sarasota - 7:23pm on 12/08/10
- Could this be canned??? [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 7:33am on 12/15/10