Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Dawn, I have no idea where that candy notebook went!!! :(
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #19593 at 11:29 am on Dec 17, 2010
I don't 'think' I threw it away when clearing out my shelves and pantry but I can't find it. I remember coming across it and it could have gotten tossed. Didn't expect to need it as I knew I wouldn't be making candy to sell this year again.
My husband asked me to make peanut brittle for him so I may do so this weekend. If I do, I'll send info.
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
Other messages in this thread:
- 19593. ISO: Gayle/MO or anyone else who might know. - Dawn_MO - 10:14pm on 12/16/10 (10)
- Dawn.... - GayleMO - 11:37pm on 12/16/10
- Thanks Gayle and Marsha! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 11:39pm on 12/16/10
- Dawn, I have no idea where that candy notebook went!!! :( - GayleMO - 11:29am on 12/17/10
- No problem Gayle, thanks for looking. I will just make some and weight it out. - Dawn_MO - 12:07pm on 12/17/10
- I could have told you 2 yrs ago! I had it figured what it cost by the ounce.... - GayleMO - 4:18pm on 12/17/10
- PS on packaging fudge/candy. - GayleMO - 4:41pm on 12/17/10
- I just checked and it's a 9 oz cup. I put 4 oz of fudge in it. [NT] - GayleMO - 4:49pm on 12/17/10
- Dawn...update on Peanut Brittle - GayleMO - 4:11pm on 12/18/10
- Thanks Gayle that helps a lot. I took a special order and quoted a price that - Dawn_MO - 9:35pm on 12/18/10
- I found my notebook! YAY - GayleMO - 11:19pm on 12/18/10