Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Two Wonderful Stuffed Egg recipes
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #19979 at 4:25 pm on Feb 15, 2011
My sister brought these to Christmas dinner and I ate these as half my dinner, that's how wonderful they are.
Other messages in this thread:
- 19979. Two Wonderful Stuffed Egg recipes - Richard in Cincy - 4:25pm on 02/15/11 (8)
- REC: Goat Cheese and Herb Stuffed Eggs - Richard in Cincy - 4:29pm on 02/15/11
- REC: Bacon and Bleu Cheese Stuffed Eggs - Richard in Cincy - 4:32pm on 02/15/11
- Richard, will you repost these recipes under your stuffed egg comment at 19967? [NT] - Traca - 6:02pm on 02/15/11
- Your timing is perfect! I just bought a 5-dozen box of eggs to practice with. I'd - Traca - 6:20pm on 02/15/11
- Yes, I hate overdone boiled eggs... - Richard in Cincy - 7:21pm on 02/15/11
- Exactly - perfect eggs everytime. And if you want the yolks centered (to avoid thin white edges)... - cheezz - 12:04am on 02/16/11
- thanks for this chezz, I'll give it a try next time. Who knew? [NT] - Janet in NC - 2:04am on 02/16/11
- Perfect. I love everything stuffed - and stuffed eggs have turned out to be a family - EvaN - 3:48pm on 02/19/11