Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
HA!! Not an hour ago I thawed out some and used it in frosting. Yes, it freezes beautifully!
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #20011 at 12:59 am on Feb 19, 2011
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 20011. About 2 months ago, I froze some canned coconut milk. I want to make bread that calls for it - KarenNoCA - 10:16pm on 02/18/11 (6)
- I do it all the time. Never use a whole can. It may not be totally smooth - Melissa Dallas - 11:29pm on 02/18/11
- HA!! Not an hour ago I thawed out some and used it in frosting. Yes, it freezes beautifully! [NT] - cheezz - 12:59am on 02/19/11
- I also freeze evaporated and sweetened condensed milk - they keep a long time [NT] - cheezz - 1:00am on 02/19/11
- That's good to know! [NT] - Meryl - 1:32am on 02/19/11
- Thanks cheezz! I had evap milk in fridge and had wondered about freezing it. I just did. :-) [NT] - Curious1 - 5:12pm on 02/21/11
- Yeah, it just seems every recipe lately has used a partial can. Nice to have it on hand. [NT] - cheezz - 2:27am on 02/22/11