Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Stir Fry suggestions?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #20057 at 1:21 pm on Feb 24, 2011
My wife cooked a couple of chickens yesterday for a large soup. With the remaining chicken she has tasked me with making a stir fry for dinner this evening. I picked up this really nice cabbage the other day and I use a Thai sweet chili sauce as a standard for such things. I also have some onions, green onions, various peppers some raw ginger, garlic, sesame seeds... Any suggestions for a recipe? Doesn't have to include all of those things but I'd like to use what I have on hand. I have other ingredients too which might be appropriate such as oranges, peanuts other(?) I have both rice and noodles on hand, which I can use.
...a man hath no better thing under the sun, than to eat, and to drink, and to be merry...
Other messages in this thread:
- 20057. Stir Fry suggestions? - whinecountry - 1:21pm on 02/24/11 (5)
- C1 and Cheezz have my go to's for chicken stir fry. - barb_b - 2:47pm on 02/24/11
- Curious1 Rec: Spicy Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 2:51pm on 02/24/11
- Cheezz Rec: Chicken and Broccoli with Walnuts stir fry [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 2:54pm on 02/24/11
- thanks. I do have some walnuts. not sure about the brocoli [NT] - whinecountry - 3:36pm on 02/24/11
- It pairs well, but I also like to use snow peas when available [NT] - cheezz - 12:53am on 03/02/11