Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
No problem Michael, I like to help where I can. You might want to try
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #20230 at 1:57 pm on Mar 22, 2011
Earthenware. I was concerned about lead paint and Earthenware would taste way better! ;0) It's the silly season isn't it?
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 20230. I found a link to the old Gail's Swap Archives. It isn't 100 percent reliable, and I ... [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:25pm on 03/21/11 (13)
- Seeing that archive again brought back so many happy memories. [NT] - EvaN - 7:03pm on 03/21/11
- Michael, can you post this in Kitchen Tips? Thanks. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 7:43pm on 03/21/11
- I'd be happy to. Sadly, these links seem to be temporary. The one I had... - Michael in Phoenix - 7:58pm on 03/21/11
- careful -Phishing site - whinecountry - 8:23pm on 03/21/11
- Can it cull info without my permission? It didn't ask me to register or anything else. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 8:24pm on 03/21/11
- probably not depending upon your computer config [LINK] - whinecountry - 8:38pm on 03/21/11
- and the direct link to the archive [NT] [LINK] - whinecountry - 8:40pm on 03/21/11
- I could not get this link to load, so I went to their mirror site and found the other link. - Michael in Phoenix - 11:29pm on 03/21/11
- could be an exploited mirror - whinecountry - 1:14am on 03/22/11
- Nothing like a 5,000-year-old clan war to keep things interesting... - Michael in Phoenix - 1:23am on 03/22/11
- Michael, I'm concerned that you are eatin the - orchid - 1:52am on 03/22/11
- I didn't even notice the plate disappearing with the cheese cake! THAT'S WHY... - Michael in Phoenix - 1:32pm on 03/22/11
- No problem Michael, I like to help where I can. You might want to try - orchid - 1:57pm on 03/22/11