Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My sour cherry tree is ready to pick. Any recipes or ideas of what to do with these? Thanks!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #2266 at 5:56 pm on Jun 9, 2006
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. �Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 2266. My sour cherry tree is ready to pick. Any recipes or ideas of what to do with these? Thanks! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 5:56pm on 06/09/06 (11)
- Make sour cherry preserves? Here are some other deas - Will post the recipe links if interested... - Meryl - 7:23pm on 06/09/06
- Typo alert - meant to type "ideas" not "deas." [NT] - Meryl - 7:36pm on 06/09/06
- I would love the Chicken, Sage and Cherries and Cherries and Lentils. Thanks! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 9:28pm on 06/09/06
- If you have a dehydrator, try drying some. Rinse and pit first. Dry whole. They turn out like tart - Junebug - 12:42am on 06/10/06
- Send them to me! Make a pie :-) You can also pit and freeze them. - LisainLA - 12:52am on 06/10/06
- Can anyone tell me how to pit this many cherries? There has to be a faster way than by hand. - Dawn_MO - 6:08pm on 06/10/06
- Dawn, if you don't have a cherry pitting device then do this: - CathyZ from Kauai - 7:54pm on 06/10/06
- we used to spend evenings around the table or watching movies and pitting cherries - - LisainLA - 8:38pm on 06/10/06