Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
You would think so, but it made the icing taste like marzipan. I loved it.
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #20302 at 2:43 am on Mar 29, 2011
Other messages in this thread:
- My aunt adores it too. I will pass this on. She even POURS it into her brownie batter. - Melissa Dallas - 6:39pm on 03/28/11
- This sounds delicious, but I'm not sure what to bake it in. Is it a rimmed - Cindy - 7:45pm on 03/28/11
- Original is in jelly roll pan-think this is too. It is thin cake-almost like brownie squares [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 7:52pm on 03/28/11
- Yes, my friend used a jelly-roll pan. It had risen a bit above the rim, but not much. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 8:27pm on 03/28/11
- Thanks! [NT] - Cindy - 9:29pm on 03/28/11
- I love white Texas Sheet cake too! does anyone else think that 3T of almond extract is too much in - AngAk - 12:03am on 03/29/11
- Yes, I wouldn't use that much. [NT] - Meryl - 12:09am on 03/29/11
- You would think so, but it made the icing taste like marzipan. I loved it. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:43am on 03/29/11