Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
I found out the granite is called "Verde Bamboo". It was out of our ...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #20425 at 2:18 pm on Sep 3, 2011
...price range, but we ended up getting it because it was FREE. We were able to salvage it out of a tear-down architectural project. We're so glad we did!
I look at it when I'm cooking and I'm so amazed at all the colors and the figuring. Pretty neat!
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 20425. German Marble Cake pictures. My son is becoming quite good at this, I think. - Michael in Phoenix - 11:07am on 09/01/11 (14)
- Beautiful! Did your son make the cake or just take the pics? Both look great! [NT] - GeorgiaRose - 11:12am on 09/01/11
- I made the cake, he took the pics. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 11:17am on 09/01/11
- Please do Michael--and I love the granite too [NT] - charlie - 1:54pm on 09/01/11
- Geman Marble Cake recipe inside. - Michael in Phoenix - 5:52pm on 09/01/11
- Thanks Michael [NT] - charlie - 9:49pm on 09/02/11
- My first experience with granite in my home. Now I know why everyone... - Michael in Phoenix - 6:16pm on 09/01/11
- It looks great--ours is called hawaiian green but it isn't as wonderfully colorful as yours [NT] - charlie - 9:49pm on 09/02/11
- Gorgeous - both the cake and the granite! Please post the cake recipe again?? :<} - PatBastrop - 6:59pm on 09/01/11
- Recipe posted above. I'll have to check what the granite was called. - Michael in Phoenix - 10:36am on 09/02/11
- I found out the granite is called "Verde Bamboo". It was out of our ... - Michael in Phoenix - 2:18pm on 09/03/11
- What a wonderful story! Pics are great! HAPPY B-Day! Very cool Tradition w/ the cake : ) [NT] - barb_b - 7:59pm on 09/01/11
- What she said!! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 9:22am on 09/02/11
- Thanks Deb. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 10:39am on 09/04/11
- Thanks Barb. I'll let my eldest son know his work is appreciated. Thank you for the kind words. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 10:39am on 09/04/11